nrf24l01+ and TLC5940 won't play nice

OK, I'm sorry if this was posted before, I couldn't find anything with this problem. I've hooked everything up correctly, I've double, triple, even quadruple checked my connections. Everything is legit and I have no shorts. Everything is to the "T" exactly how it was hooked up on the breadboard. But migrating this project to a more permanent solution has proved the radio and the tlc's don't play nice on the same clock. As soon as I remove the clock from the TLC's, the radio communicates perfectly, but if I reconnect it, communication stops and will not continue until I disconnect the clock again and reset the power.

I'm not looking for someone to solve this issue because I won't learn from it. What I'm looking for is any suggestions as to what might cause this issue or if anyone else has had similar bouts with this type of issue. This project was for a Capstone project for school, but since it's due tomorrow and I can't find a work around with what I've got, I failed. Thankfully I'm not going to be graded on anything other than what I've completed, so at this point, I don't care about the class. I just want to figure this out.

I'm not the type of person to just give up, so I've been wracking my brain trying to understand what's going on, but all I can come up with is a brick wall. One theory I have is the stray capacitance may have played a factor with the breadboard, but I just can't seem to wrap my brain around any of it right now.

So, does anyone have any pointers? Or places to start looking? I keep thinking it's the wiring, but I can't find any issues with it. I've attached the schematic to give a visual aid.