Go Down

Topic: prayer time project (Read 747 times) previous topic - next topic

NET_Willy

hy i'm new to use arduino. i want to make program to run my arduino uno automatically press SPACE button on my keyboard. anyone can help me. Thanks

CrossRoads

Press "space bar" and enter within the serial monitor? Or something else?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Delta_G

What does that have to do with prayer?

If you want your computer to recognize Arduino as a keyboard then ditch the uno and get a Leonardo or one of the other arduino that are capable of doing that.

To do it with the uno you'd have to have a separate program running on the computer to listen for a signal from Arduino.
|| | ||| | || | ||  ~Woodstock

Please do not PM with technical questions or comments.  Keep Arduino stuff out on the boards where it belongs.

NET_Willy

space bar to run my prayer time player

J-M-L

Sep 23, 2016, 06:01 am Last Edit: Sep 23, 2016, 08:48 am by J-M-L
 how and when will the arduino know it's the right time to press the space bar? You press a button on the arduino? (There are good Bluetooth keyboards and remote controls for presentation those days directly recognized by computers)
Hello - Please do not PM me for help,  others will benefit as well if you post your question publicly on the forums.
Bonjour Pas de messages privés SVP, postez dans le forum directement pour que ça profite à tous

Delta_G

space bar to run my prayer time player
What type of computer?  Windows?  It is very easy to make a computer do something at set times of day.  You don't need arduino for that.  The task manager in windows, or whatever equivalent in OS.
|| | ||| | || | ||  ~Woodstock

Please do not PM with technical questions or comments.  Keep Arduino stuff out on the boards where it belongs.

Go Up