Paid gig.. (hi/lo pass filters for audio) (fine tuning quality help)

That being said it is worth hearing what your set-up/requirements are! :slight_smile:

Do you have a minimal board count?
Prices? (based on?)

its a small, single sided board assembly needed only, (dont know the part count off hand maybe around 40 or so parts give or take a few, mostly 0603 caps/resistors, ATmega328 SMD..etc) (other side only contains a micro SD card socket, which I will solder by hand once I get my boards back)

I have been thinking about giving these guy a try:

http://blog.pcb.ng/now-with-less-volume/

but they only do 6 boards (meh)

With me you can have all the flexibility you want, from 2 boards assembly to 2million!, My setup starts from a very simple single or double sided PCB with 6 to 8mils of track space to around 3 to 5 mils of track space and via to via spacing and surface finishHAL(snpb), Lead Free HAL, ENIG , Immersion Tin with 100% e-test included in the pricing. so cost depends on how hard your tech is to manufacture but yours seems easy(just telling that we can do the harder parts too!)

You can go down to 0402 or even 0201 parts with me without much added costs at all and can have soldering of ics like QFN BGA package also done successfully.