Go Down

Topic: How to control the "MASTER VOLUME" in FL STUDIO throught a potenciometer? (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

pipe1224

Hi everyone:

I'm making a midi controller with arduino. The buttons are ready but i want to learn how to control the master volume and master tone with two different potenciometers.

PD: I also wanted avoid the debounce produced by buttons.

Thanks

Grumpy_Mike

I think that master volume is a CC message 7.
Read the pot with analogRead divide the result by 8 to get it in the right range and send that as the data of a CC 7 message.

pipe1224

I think that master volume is a CC message 7.
Read the pot with analogRead divide the result by 8 to get it in the right range and send that as the data of a CC 7 message.
Are you sure my friend?
why is the cc7 message?

Grumpy_Mike

Are you sure my friend?
Yes just looked it up and I was right.:-
               Channel Volume (formerly Main Volume)

why is the cc7 message?
why is the cc7 message what?

pipe1224

how should be the code so?
I'm sorry but i'm new in the arduino's world

Grumpy_Mike

how should be the code so?
Looks like you are new in the world of English as well as an Arduino. That is just a jumble of words making no sense. However, it looks like you might be asking me to write code for you. This is not a code writing service it is a help service.

If you do not understand what I said the reply #1, then say so specifically. What this forum is about is helping you learn and we are very happy to do this. What we are not so happy about is just doing everything for you, because you will then never learn anything.

If you just want some one to write stuff for you, then post in the Gigs and Collaborations section saying how much you are prepared to pay.

Go Up