Go Down

Topic: Looking to Higher Arduino Mentor with Project (Read 717 times) previous topic - next topic

woodward4422

Hello, I am currently working on a project which includes a pill dispenser that will dispense pills only when a fingerprint is correctly identified. I have the entire mechanism and everything, just looking to higher somebody that is good with the electrical and some programming parts of the project. I will pay, and feel free to contact me with offers, add me on skype at noahwoodward44

patduino

Hi woodward4422,

Are you looking for help assembling the project as well?
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those that don't.

woodward4422

Not really, I have the mechanism that I need, all I need is to turn a stepper motor 10 steps once a valid fingerprint is identified. I could use some help with the wiring part of the project itself, but I have the physical product made, just not the arduino side of it.I basically only need guidance with arduino side of the project itself, since I am fairly new with electronics.

jimLee

Where on the planet are you located?

-jim lee
PNW Ardiuno & Maker club
1012 9Th Street, Anacortes, WA 98221 (Around the back of building)

techtidda

We are happy to help you. please send us your project details and what are the thing you need.

Go Up