how to store the captured image in arduino to the mail

how to store the captured image in arduino to my gmail account,mobile

jagannathan:
how to store the captured image in arduino to my gmail account,mobile

Write the proper code.

What image is the Arduino capturing?

In security system,the image is captured by the camera and it is stored in arduino ,i want to send the captured image to my gamil account

send me the code

This forum aims to get the user to do the job.
You will get advice whenever you show your own effort and are hanging on a specific point or need a kick into the right direction. So get up on your feet and start learning how to set the mail set up.

Aunt Google is always your friend.

send me the code

To do what? You need to start by posting the code that you have that stores the image in the Arduino. If it really does that, it must be a damned tiny image.

it must be a damned tiny image

unless he stores the image on SD card or so

rpt007:
unless he stores the image on SD card or so

OP specifically said

it is stored in arduino

Are you sure that all OP's are so precise?
I bet that the picture is not stored in EEPROM/flash/.. but in something which can hold bigger data - and if I am not right - ok, the picture is so small that it can be stored "in Arduino", so what.

jagannathan:
send me the code

For what network device?

how to store image captured by arduino to mail???

What else did Google find for you?

ugandharnani404:
how to store image captured by arduino to mail???

Store the image on the Arduino. Place the Arduino in a suitable envelope. Place the appropriate amount of postage on the outside and address the envelope. Drop it in the mailbox. Couldn't be simpler. Be sure to keep the Arduino powered as it will lose it's memory when the power is removed.

...and the post office just loves it when you tell them there's a lithium battery in the package.