FluoWifi KickStarter

I recently found this new arduino based board called FluoWifi. They are running a kickstarter campaign which is where i ran to it. I do not know if you guys have heard of it but it has 30 days left and hasnt reached its goal so I thought i could also convince you guys to try it out as well since it is an all or nothing project.

The particular reason i shared the board is because it has the same port design as the uno, but double the flash memory and includes a wifi and BLE(bluetooth low energy) chip right on the board. I just thought i should share it and also wanted to get your opinions on it.

I'm coming from an Arduino mega 2560 V3, so the limited flash memory is kind of a problem for me, but i was told that you can partition the SD drive to hold a sketch.

Anyways the link is below:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1163604493/fluowifitm-iot-board-with-wifi-and-ble-arduino-pro/description

It looks nice. What kind of power regulator does it have? I keep seeing ESP8266/etc boards with tiny linear regulators that are expected to provide the relatively high power needs of the modules, and I worry. I don't see any of the inductors I'd expect of the switching regulator I wish it had...

(and how many new companies are "ex-arduino employees" going to found?!)

westfw:
It looks nice. What kind of power regulator does it have? I keep seeing ESP8266/etc boards with tiny linear regulators that are expected to provide the relatively high power needs of the modules, and I worry. I don't see any of the inductors I'd expect of the switching regulator I wish it had...

(and how many new companies are "ex-arduino employees" going to found?!)

If you look at the kickstarter link, they just started uploading technical documents such as the official schematics, etc.

Im just a kickstarter supporter and not an actual staff member of Fluo, so i know as much as they post.

Update: 5 days left

If anyone is interested, i strongly urge supporting the project. Also, would like to hear your opinions on it.

Akashv97:
Update: 5 days left

If anyone is interested, i strongly urge supporting the project. Also, would like to hear your opinions on it.

Why we need to buy a dev board based on esp32 and have to wait to the middle this year to receive it. Now the are many esp32 boards in the market in cheap price :smiley: