Looking to hire someone with DMX experience

Arduino + DMX I need help with a small arduino project.

I have 4 DMX LED lights set on separate channels, and need to send a colour to each one individually when a buzzer is pressed.

I can provide more detail for someone who is experienced with Arduino programming and DMX lighting.

I need help within the next 20 hours from this post.

I expect the job to take less than an hour, with total lines of code to be maximum of 50, quite probably much less.

If it takes longer, I am happy to pay for whatever time is needed.

Thanks very much in advance.

alcurtis:
Arduino + DMX I need help with a small arduino project.

I have 4 DMX LED lights set on separate channels, and need to send a colour to each one individually when a buzzer is pressed.

Not a DMX programmer here, but is this a game-show setup?

Granted that the light comes on when a player presses their button, but when does the light go out? After a time? When the quizmaster presses his reset button?

Did you want some sort of lockout, so that when one player has "grabbed" the lights, none of the other players can? Should this lockout go for few seconds, after which other players can jump in?

Did you want a buzzer out pin to go high for half a second when any player hits their button?

You say "a colour" to the light - same one each time? Each light gets its own colour? Should this be hard-coded into the sketch, or did you need some way to set it?

Just saying - there's a fair bit of detail to be filled in here.