Can't verify Blink (and other Sketches)

After a pause I connected my Due to the computer and tried some programming. But I can't even verify Blink. I have installed Due to the 1.8.2 IDE with the Boards Manager. And restarted the IDE.

Arduino: 1.8.2 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Due (Native USB Port)"

Board arduino_due_x (platform sam, package arduino) is unknown

Error compiling for board Arduino Due (Native USB Port).

Something simple probably, but not when you don't know it.

Tools > Board > Boards Manager

Install "Arduino SAM Boards", currently version 1.6.11.

Yesterday the boad version was 1.6.08, today it is 1.6.10.
I updated the tool, but I still got the same error.

When I try to Verify any sketch, my own, or Blink example, I get the following:
Arduino: 1.8.2 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Due (Programming Port)"

Board arduino_due_x_dbg (platform sam, package arduino) is unknown

Error compiling for board Arduino Due (Programming Port).

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

I have updated Board info in Tools//Board manager. It is now 1.6.10.

I have posted this on the DUE forum also.

Typically this error is caused by a Boards Manager update of the hardware package not completely removing the previous package version. Try this:

• Click on the link at the line following File > Preferences > More preferences can be edited directly in the file. This should open the Arduino15 folder in Windows Explorer.
  • Navigate to ...Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\
  • You should see two different version folders, probably 1.6.8 and 1.6.10. Delete the folder with the older version number.
  • Restart the Arduino IDE if it's running.

I've responded in your other thread:
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=466359

@LMI, do not cross-post. Threads merged.

I did what pert said and made some progress. I got a new error message:

arm-none-eabi-g++: error: CreateProcess: No such file or directory

exit status 1

LMI:
I did what pert said and made some progress. I got a new error message:

Do that and then post the output as you did before.

Hi. I got this:

C:\Program Files\Arduino\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools C:\Program Files\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\LM7\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:sam:arduino_due_x_dbg -ide-version=10802 -build-path C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_257890 -warnings=default -build-cache C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_399328 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.arm-none-eabi-gcc.path=C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1 -prefs=runtime.tools.bossac.path=C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\bossac\1.6.1-arduino -verbose C:\Program Files\Arduino\examples\01.Basics\Blink\Blink.ino
C:\Program Files\Arduino\arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools C:\Program Files\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\LM7\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:sam:arduino_due_x_dbg -ide-version=10802 -build-path C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_257890 -warnings=default -build-cache C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_399328 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.arm-none-eabi-gcc.path=C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1 -prefs=runtime.tools.bossac.path=C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\bossac\1.6.1-arduino -verbose C:\Program Files\Arduino\examples\01.Basics\Blink\Blink.ino
Using board 'arduino_due_x_dbg' from platform in folder: C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.11
Using core 'arduino' from platform in folder: C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.11
Detecting libraries used...
"C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -Dprintf=iprintf  -w -x c++ -E -CC -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=10802 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM  -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Arduino LLC"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Arduino Due"' "-IC:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.11\system/libsam" "-IC:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.11\system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.11\system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.11\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.11\variants\arduino_due_x" "C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_257890\sketch\Blink.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
Generating function prototypes...
"C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -Dprintf=iprintf  -w -x c++ -E -CC -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=10802 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM  -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Arduino LLC"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Arduino Due"' "-IC:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.11\system/libsam" "-IC:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.11\system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.11\system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.11\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.11\variants\arduino_due_x" "C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_257890\sketch\Blink.ino.cpp" -o "C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_257890\preproc\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
arm-none-eabi-g++: error: CreateProcess: No such file or directory

exit status 1

Really verbose.

I guess it's saying the file C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_257890\sketch\Blink.ino.cpp doesn't exist? Do you see that file on your system? Note that the Arduino IDE deletes that folder when you exit and the build folder has a different name each time so you would need to check what the new name is if you've exited since that output.

Yes, I can see the Blink.ino.cpp file.
After studying the long error message, I found that it seems to say that 4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ is missing. But arm-none-eabi-g++.exe is there, I checked.

Should I delete the whole C:\Users\LM7\AppData\Local\Arduino15 folder? And perhaps install the Ide once again.

It works now. I deleted the Arduino15 folder and restarted the machine.

Thank you all for helping