Shipping cost frustrations.

Qdeathstar:
Hi.

I do not think this will make your shipping costs cheaper. What it look like they are doing is offering you the ability to buy things off amazon or ebay from us sellers that do not ship internationally.

They give you an address, and when you buy it you ship it to that address. Then they ship it internationally to you, and you still pay the shipping. Except, you have to pay shipping twice. Once to get the item to their warehouse, then to get it from their warehouse to you.

They probably aren't doing this for .99 cent either. The .99 cent pays for a link to a website that you "subscribe" to. Seems scammish to me.

I followed one of these links at cost.
Seemed to be legitimate.
Scammer was my first thought.
Consolidation is a commercial operation for business though.
Given the cost of international delivery i was hoping that someone had an answer , i understand that 2 shipping costs would be involved though.

I think that the likes of hobby king may ship from their international warehouse in bulk to an agent in the uk who remails.
No real complaints there.Except that i have sometimes had VAT / Duty demands 2 to 3 weeks later.

Just wish there was some way of reducing shipping from the US for smaller value orders.