Go Down

Topic: How does the cloud work? (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Rnold

I started with Arduino cloud this morning  but uptill now have not succeeded in getting anything shown. I got an Arduino MKR1000 and the wifi works fine. I tried a simple temperature sensor for starters and I created a new Thing, added a property and copied the code. But even the "Oh"  "yeah"  code does not work. Should I "publish"  the whole thing (if something like that exists) or is having created the thing/property and having it run on my Arduino sufficient? In the monitor it mentions the "usr/thing/property" all right.

ballscrewbob

It is still something of an enigma and still in BETA.

Its OK as a plaything but has been temperamental at times.

The step through that you followed should work but dont forget to transfer the code it will offer you to your board.
Make sure it has the keys that are also generated and that they match the thing properties.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Aventao

i have the same problem, i publish i put the code but no update in cloud my things

johnwargo

Me too. It just doesn't work. The libraries haven't been updated on GitHub in 11 months, is this thing still in active development? What can I do to help?

Go Up