Go Down

Topic: 5 min of delay (Read 4662 times) previous topic - next topic

UKHeliBob

If you want something crazy like 24 hours delay,  you can use delay(86400000);
Testing that will, of course, take a while ...
Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

J-M-L

May 22, 2017, 05:23 pm Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 05:25 pm by J-M-L
delay(1000*60*5);
is it work??
almost you need to tell the compiler that this needs to be done using unsigned long numbers or the pre-processor will mess up and do that with integers --> add ul after one of the number and then the pre-processor will understand this needs to be done using unsigned long format

delay(1000ul*60*5);
Hello - Please do not PM me for help,  others will benefit as well if you post your question publicly on the forums.
Bonjour Pas de messages privés SVP, postez dans le forum directement pour que ça profite à tous

BulldogLowell

i want to write a code for GPS location that send the Latitude and longitude after each 5 min , when the button is pressed.
makes for a long button press...

ykn

thanks for your valuable response

J-M-L

as mentioned above the way your code is today, once you press the button you never exit your while(1) loop  - is that really what you want?
Hello - Please do not PM me for help,  others will benefit as well if you post your question publicly on the forums.
Bonjour Pas de messages privés SVP, postez dans le forum directement pour que ça profite à tous

Go Up