What kit should I buy from eBay? There are so many

Hello,
I want to begin learning Arduino, and I can only buy through eBay right now, but there are so many kits and sellers available.
Maybe you guys have a certain seller you buy from and know that he sells good quality Arduinos 'replicas'?
Thanks

The only problems I have had when buying on eBay have been the mislabeling of the 8x8 LED matrices.
I once bought ten LD-1088BS but received LD-1088AS.
Otherwise the things I have bought on eBay have been okay.

Is there something you are particularly interested?

I am happy with "worldchips" and "TxHang Electronic" am a repeat buyer from them.

If its just initial learning then a sensor kit and a board will be enough (uno or mega)

But if you have specific tasks in mind for after that then you might want to consider a couple of extra items to head in that direction.

Thanks guys!
Here are some of the kits I am considering to buy:
[url=http://Thanks guys! Here are some of the kits I am considering to buy: [This one](Super Starter Kit for Arduino UNO R3 Compatible LCD1602 Breadboad DC Motor for sale online | eBay), or maybe That one or maybe This one with the OLED display, or This kit that is sold in thousands

The first link is pooched.

Having looked a little at the ones you picked I would go with the OLED kit.
Not because of that but because it simply has a little more potential with the contents.

Good luck whichever you choose.

And if there are any Arduin marketing people perusing this thread then "I am sorry but the official kit is a little dated and needs a major overhaul"

Thank you, my only concern is the quality of these much cheaper kits, I will have to give it a try then I guess (Have you had an experience with them?)

Yes I have had experience.

I have both real and clone boards here and providing you take care with both of them they will not let you down.

As for the sensors and other parts I usually buy Chinese as its cheaper than trying to build the same thing from individual parts. Yes quality can be a little low on occasion but I account for that by buying a little more than I need .

Thanks, I eventually bought this kit (Not on the list above):
Adeept Ultimate Starter learning Kit

Because it looks more reliable in terms of the learning tutorials provided, and also it looks more like the genuine Arduino Uno using the P-PU version instead of the P-AU of the ATmega controller

What is your opinion?