Go Down

Topic: Register your arduino with its serual number? (Read 3122 times) previous topic - next topic

Magicalas1

On the box there's a scratchable serial number (guid) to register on the website.
Where's the link to that????

thanks,

Alex

ballscrewbob

What board ?
Where did you purchase it ? (link)

Any other useful info ?

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

tiagonj

Jul 20, 2017, 01:38 am Last Edit: Jul 20, 2017, 01:49 am by tiagonj
I have the same question. I purchased a UNO Rev 3 from store.arduino.cc and on the side of the box that it came in there is a sticker which contains:
  • a bar code
  • a hologram (I assume to demonstrate product authenticity)
  • text: Register your product on my.arduino.org or my.arduino.cc
  • a serial number which you must scratch to reveal

The landing page at my.arduino.org asks for username/password, which I found odd and so didn't pursue.

At my.arduino.cc I can't find any link or reference indicating where this registration can take place.

Has registration been suspended/discontinued, perhaps?

ballscrewbob

This is Arduino.cc NOT Arduino.ORG
It may be a throwback to when they were both fighting.
AFAIK the only board you need to register right now is the MKR FOX but that is because of its GPS abilities.

Otherwise I have not heard of registering Arduinos in here at least.

If it is working as expected then I dont think you need to worry.
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

v_chinnici

Hello all,

I have asked internally about the myarduino platform and services.

Unfortunately the platform is not ready yet, there will be an announcement in the future about the actual launch of the service, but for now this is on hold.

We apologise for any inconvenience this have may caused.
Valentina Chinnici
Arduino
Product Marketing Manager (Education)

Alshahrani

Any one have an idea about the registration ...

ballscrewbob

Alshahrani your answer is in the post above yours.

Its a system that is not yet in place so don't worry about it.

Go Up