Go Down

Topic: No Upload Happens (Read 909 times) previous topic - next topic

Mark_Ezell

Hi All,

This is my first post. This may have been covered but I couldn't find it. I have a Seeeduino Diecimila Arduino. I am running an Intel Mac OS 10.5.8. I can't upload anything. I have tried the blink example. When I connect the USB the L LED and TX LED flash but the RX does not. Status remains "Uploading to IO board". with no error.

-When I reset manually after starting the upload with auto reset disabled I get:
  avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00

-When I reset manually after starting upload with manual reset enabled I get:
  avrdude: stk500_disable(): protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x00

-When I reset manually with auto reset disabled or enabled before starting upload I get the same endless "Uploading to IO board" message.

-When I connect an LED between 13 and GND I get one flash a pause then continuous flashing.

-When disable manual reset and upload after a manual reset I get the same endless upload.

-When I enable auto reset and start upload after a manual reset I get:
  avrdude: stk500_disable(): protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x00

-When I enable auto reset place the resistor and start upload after unplugging and plugging the arduino I get the same endless upload.

-When I jumber between RX and TX and start upload with auto reset enabled after power down I get:
  avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x30
  avrdude: stk500_disable(): protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x51

What am I doing wrong. Please make your answer simple, like for a child that is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Thanks,
Mark Ezell.

Go Up