Go Down

Topic: Arduino Nano + Ethernet shield ENC28J60 (Read 17252 times) previous topic - next topic

ballscrewbob

LMAO about the last bit of your post and i'm sorry about that.

See the fourth line where it tells the dhcp what IP it wants to use.
Clearly its going to get that IP every time it wants it regardless of what you do with the cable unless you clear out all the tables.
Only reason it would not get that IP is if another device demanded it whilst yours was disconnected.

As for the sketch no spending a lot of time on it but a quick glance has me thinking there is something missing ?

I may play with it a little later

IS the "tozdajdela.net" supposed to put anything out ?
I get this if I open that page.
Code: [Select]

Your IP has been logged !

You are using: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/58.0.3029.110 Safari/537.36

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

peter1a

No matter which page i put i will always get same results, first it is connected and than it disconnected.
Also get same output if arduino isn't connected to ethernet cable at all..

I don't know what to do anymore i'm trying this module almost 2 days with no success, ok first succcess was i'm now getting some kind of local IP, but as i said this ip keeps getting no matter if i am connected or not. Anyway this ip doesn't use any other device.

blahop

Nov 29, 2019, 09:31 am Last Edit: Nov 29, 2019, 09:31 am by blahop
Hi @peter1a, how did you finally solve the issue?

I'm having a really similar problem here:  https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=650735.0

See you

Go Up