Go Down

Topic: PLC language for the Nano? (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

istvanuino

I´ve found alot of topcis about PLC programming for the UNO and MEGA but....

Is there a easy-to-use-software, that YOU have tried and works to program ladder with a Nano?
Nano with a shield like this should be a killer combo in my opinion.

Delta_G

UNO and Nano have the same chip.  What works on UNO will work the same on Nano. 
|| | ||| | || | ||  ~Woodstock

Please do not PM with technical questions or comments.  Keep Arduino stuff out on the boards where it belongs.

JMeller

Way back in 2013, I wrote a novice piece of custom software to whip out a custom .ino to interface with an arduino and a specific flight simulator interface.  I never published it; however, it was a proof of concept.  Your request further proves the concept has some value simple IO manipulation.  The problem arises when advanced programming is needed.  Since the arduino is so flexible, it would be difficult for the advanced programmers to anticipate every need.

ballscrewbob

You mean such as this or this

There are a few more you just need to refine search parameters to ladder logic arduino.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Go Up