Go Down

Topic: Serial Monitor font size increase  (Read 4454 times) previous topic - next topic

CrossRoads

Does anyone know how to increase the serial monitor font size? I need it bigger to check results of a test from farther away.

Thanks
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Robin2

A Fresnel lens?  (The idea is not 100% stupid)

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

CrossRoads

Maybe not stupid, but awkward.

There's no setting to change anyplace for the serial monitor font size?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

wildbill

I'm using 1.6.11. Changing the size of the editor font in preferences also changes it for the serial monitor.

CrossRoads

Thanks. I have 1.6.9, that didn't do it. Next version I have is 1.8.2, that does it.

CrossRoads

Now I need to update all my variants folders again for non-standard processors.  I don't know why that stuff can't be carried from version to version like the /libraries folder is.

larryd

Jul 04, 2017, 06:42 pm Last Edit: Jul 04, 2017, 06:44 pm by larryd
I may be missing something but you can change the Editor and Serial Monitor font size in preferences 1.69

No technical PMs.
If you are asked a question, please respond with an answer.
If you are asked for more information, please supply it.
If you need clarification, ask for help.

Go Up