Go Down

Topic: How to Create Random Voice Messages (Read 171 times) previous topic - next topic

Ciro_Teixeira

Jun 03, 2019, 04:58 am Last Edit: Jun 03, 2019, 04:59 am by Ciro_Teixeira
Hello guys,

I am a beginner, but I want to create something very nice to my girlfriend and I was thinking in a plushie with a random audio generator based on some phrases I have to her here. I discovered that Arduino is capable to do that because of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi9mqIha8n0

Is there any way I can do that, but with random phrases that will come up when she interacts with the plushie?

I already have all the phrases I want here and I got the video idea, but I don't know how to do with more than one phrase and in a random way.

Thank you so much for the help.

wvmarle

Record the phrases to an SD card, one track per phrase, use an MP3 player like the DF Player Mini, play a random track using the random() function (don't forget to set a randomSeed() or you get the same order time and again).
Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

Ciro_Teixeira

Go Up