Go Down

Topic: chicken egg incubator control code (Read 16141 times) previous topic - next topic

blueinkdemo

C:\Users\Onsepro\Documents\Arduino\libraries\EEPROM\EEPROM.cpp:24:19: fatal error: debug.h: No such file or directory

Multiple libraries were found for "EEPROM.h"
 #include "debug.h"

^

compilation terminated.

Used: C:\Users\Onsepro\Documents\Arduino\libraries\EEPROM
Multiple libraries were found for "DHT.h"
 Used: C:\Users\Onsepro\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DHT-sensor-library-master
Multiple libraries were found for "DS1307.h"
 Used: C:\Users\Onsepro\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RTC_DS1307-master
Multiple libraries were found for "Wire.h"
 Used: C:\Users\Onsepro\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.12\libraries\Wire
Multiple libraries were found for "LiquidCrystal_I2C.h"
 Used: C:\Users\Onsepro\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LiquidCrystal_I2C-master
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Due (Programming Port).

can say wat is the problem here

blueinkdemo

C:\Users\Onsepro\Documents\Arduino\libraries\EEPROM\EEPROM.cpp:24:19: fatal error: debug.h: No such file or directory

Multiple libraries were found for "EEPROM.h"
#include "debug.h"

^

compilation terminated.

Used: C:\Users\Onsepro\Documents\Arduino\libraries\EEPROM
Multiple libraries were found for "DHT.h"
Used: C:\Users\Onsepro\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DHT-sensor-library-master
Multiple libraries were found for "DS1307.h"
Used: C:\Users\Onsepro\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RTC_DS1307-master
Multiple libraries were found for "Wire.h"
Used: C:\Users\Onsepro\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.12\libraries\Wire
Not used: C:\Users\Onsepro\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Wire-master
Multiple libraries were found for "LiquidCrystal_I2C.h"
Used: C:\Users\Onsepro\Documents\Arduino\libraries\LiquidCrystal_I2C-master
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Due (Programming Port).

i got this error any idea guys

leinad0206

Hi,

Hoping that this thread still active.

Can I have the link of libraries used in this project? I'm interested in making prototype of this, I have the hardwares but I don't know where I can find the libraries. Thanks in advance.

More power!!!!

manhoosbilli1

Hi,

Can I have the link of libraries used in this project? I'm interested in making prototype of this, I have the hardwares but I don't know where I can find the libraries. Thanks in advance.

Hi, for all the people trying to copy this project and failing, it is expected. the code is not tailored towards an individual with a different setup. though the OP states in code that he has added many features we have to accept the fact that it is not beginner friendly.
Fortunately i have spent a good amount of time on this project. almost a year. just because it was my passion... i have found that the best way to recreate this project is to do it on your own while getting inspiration from the code.
I have set up a discord server where i can give you sufficient info about this project and we can solve the problems that are going to occur in the future... it is also a place for beginners to discuss ideas...i want people to produce real open source material regarding incubators. making incubators should not be this hard.
here's my discord link. drop by and say hi and ill try to help you out as much as i can.

https://discord.gg/E8b93vK

I have also succeded in recreating this project. here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkM2tHTfZXA

Regards

Anita_Bath

Where could I download the latest version of this egg incubator code so I can apply it to my current project?

niq_ro

is not better to reinvent the wheel, but to improve it's less work and better results

Go Up