Go Down

Topic: error uploading to board (Read 876 times) previous topic - next topic

speedylearner

I have connected the board to the computer, but when I send programs it says Problem Uploading to board. I opened WiFi101 Firmware/Certificates Updater and I tested the connection with port COM1, COM3, COM5, COM6, e COM7. It says Programmer not responding.
I receive on Arduino this:

java.lang.Exception: Programmer not responding
   at cc.arduino.plugins.wifi101.flashers.java.FlasherSerialClient.hello(FlasherSerialClient.java:105)
   at cc.arduino.plugins.wifi101.flashers.java.JavaFlasher.testConnection(JavaFlasher.java:51)
   at cc.arduino.plugins.wifi101.UpdaterImpl$2.run(UpdaterImpl.java:110).

None of the solutions in the troubleshooting helped me.

I have Windows 10 Home, v. 1607. What can I do?

ballscrewbob

Which IDE ?
Windows store ?
Regular desktop install ?
Zip version install ?
CREATE ?

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

speedylearner

Arduino Uno.

Version 1.8.6.0 of the Windows Store.

Yes from the Windows store

no.

?

Thank you

ballscrewbob

Lots of people report issues with the win store version so maybe dump that and go for the proper install.

That would be my first step.

Real or CLONE UNO ?

If its a clone you might need different drivers like these.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

speedylearner

ahaeger1

I have this same issue. Did you find something that fixed it? If so, what was it?

ballscrewbob

@ahaeger1

is it EXACTLY the same issue ?
If not then could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
It will help you get the best out of the forum as a whole.

"ME TOO" often means very little without details.

Bob.

Go Up