Go Down

Topic: POP-UP's Where I can find the same information? (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Staedtler

POP-UP's Where I can find the same information? ... exactly.
Once I click on those pop-up they disappear and there is no way I can find the same links anywhere.

I have to say, those Pop-ups are awesome, but I would be nice if we could find those links again, or recall the pop-ups somehow.
--------------------------------------
Eight bytes walk into a bar. The bartender asks, 'Can I get you anything?'
- 'Yeah', reply the bytes. 'Make us a double'.

DojoDave

the pop-ups you get when you log in are generated by jGrowl, an extension to jQuery that is used to bring up dialog windows inside web applications. In this case they represent that there is content inside the "unread posts", "replies", and "new messages" links at the upper-right side of your page

/d

Staedtler

the pop-ups you get when you log in are generated by jGrowl, an extension to jQuery that is used to bring up dialog windows inside web applications. In this case they represent that there is content inside the "unread posts", "replies", and "new messages" links at the upper-right side of your page

/d

Yes, I get that.
The question is, how can I get that again?
That is a very useful information and I would rather have it on a webpage or have the option to re-generate those pop-ups.
--------------------------------------
Eight bytes walk into a bar. The bartender asks, 'Can I get you anything?'
- 'Yeah', reply the bytes. 'Make us a double'.

DojoDave

but that is what I meant, the links at the upper right, underneat the search box are linking to the unread posts in boards you follow, the unread replies to topics you posted and the unread messages. The popups are just replicating that information to keep you informed

/d

mowcius

but that is what I meant, the links at the upper right, underneat the search box are linking to the unread posts in boards you follow, the unread replies to topics you posted and the unread messages. The popups are just replicating that information to keep you informed

/d

They don't seem to work though.
It keeps telling me that someone has posted and it's an old thread from the old forum and they posted about a week ago or more.
It also keeps telling me that I have replied to posts.

Any chance we can have an option to turn it off?
Even if it starts to work properly, I'd rather not have it.

DojoDave

Cristian is working on marking all the messages from the old forum as read. This will make the messages not show up for anything but for those messages and topics you are part of.

On the other hand, there will be the chance of choosing other themes without the notification feature. As I mentioned earlier, please wait a little until we launch the forum's template for you guys to experiment with.

/d

mowcius

On the other hand, there will be the chance of choosing other themes without the notification feature. As I mentioned earlier, please wait a little until we launch the forum's template for you guys to experiment with.

No problem - I will wait   ;)

cmaglie

The old forum posts now should not reappear anymore: the way ENotify selects the topics to show in notification boxes is really complex, so please, in the following days, check the functionality and report here if there are still issues.
C.

mowcius

The old forum posts now should not reappear anymore: the way ENotify selects the topics to show in notification boxes is really complex, so please, in the following days, check the functionality and report here if there are still issues.

Well it didn't bombard me with posts this morning so perhaps the fix has worked (I got one notification from the new forum).

Can we still please have a way to turn it off as I use email notifications for everything I pay attention to.

DojoDave

There will be template for the users to choose without the Enotify feature.

/d

Go Up