Go Down

Topic: Analog Signal, Digital Feedbacl (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

vader92

Dec 21, 2017, 05:00 am Last Edit: Dec 21, 2017, 05:09 am by vader92
Hi Tom, I think I have confused by the words I am using. What I want to find out if there are functions which enables me to control the position of the stepper motors.

Hi Paul. Attached is the circuit of my system.

vader92

Since you continually ignore all of the questions that we ask, I've lost interest. You're on your own.

Steve
Hi.

Your comment is really unfriendly and unhelpful. I just started trying Stepper motors and I am trying to make it clear as much as I can, NOT ignoring your questions.

TomGeorge

Dec 21, 2017, 11:12 am Last Edit: Dec 21, 2017, 11:12 am by TomGeorge
Hi,
Try AccelStepper library from this site.

www.airspayce.com/mikem/arduino/AccelStepper/index.html

It contains extensive documentation on all of its many functions an examples.

Tom... :)
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

PaulS

What I want to find out if there are functions which enables me to control the position of the stepper motors
The mounting screws define the position of the stepper. All you can then do it make the stepper rotate clockwise or counterclockwise one step at a time. It is up to you to know the relationship between the number of steps you have taken and the "position" you want the stepper to be in, and to step() as many times as needed to get to the proper "position".

TomGeorge

Hi,
This is not a schematic;

Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png?

Tom... :)
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

Go Up