Go Down

Topic: Will need an Arduino/C programmer in 4-6 weeks to fine-tune 98% complete project (Read 558 times) previous topic - next topic

Motolectric

Hello,

I have a small board that uses the ATTINY85-20SU controller.

My project was held up for some months and in the meantime, my dev has taken on a full-time gig and is no longer available.

All I will need is for the SW to be compiled and some boards programmed.

He was programming them using a UNO/SLA and said that is the best approach going forward.

I have functioning boards now and the final hardware rev is already on CH.

I am just fine-tuning some aspects of the SW and doing some final field testing.

Then I need the existing beta boards reprogrammed with the final SW.

Once I confirm the SW is working as expected, I might need a final run of the boards (about 10) programmed since CH is now only programming boards if ordered in +200 units.

If you would be available for this type of project, please reply and we can discuss direct.

As I am filing a patent on the product this requires an NDA.

Thanks,

M./

(I am in the SF Bay area)

wvmarle

Patents notwithstanding you will have to explain more about this project. 98% done has little meaning in programming - that can be a lot of work, especially for someone new to the project (even though as it's an ATtiny it can't be that big).

But first of all the programming part: I suppose this means you want someone local to you that's physically present?
Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

soumyalm

Motolectric

Sorry for the dead line but I was pre-occupied.

I have been working through the changes I need to make to my SW and I now have that sorted out.

So, to be clear on what it is that I need

-  I have some SW that has been tested and is working fine

-  I just need to make some changes to the config file to alter the colors and timings on sequences of colors/blinks that an RGB LED makes to tell my user what he needs to know.

-  I should have been more clear that the programming that I need done is not in the SW but in programming the controller on the board *with* that SW.

So I need the SW and associated files re-compiled and then the boards programmed.

Because I might need to revamp the colors/timings yet again, my preference is to work with someone in the Bay Area to minimize the logistics and perhaps also develop a longer term relationship.

If you are in the Bay Area and would like to discuss my needs further please use a PM.

Thanks,

M./

Go Up