Go Down

Topic: I LOVE MY KINDLE--but Arduino has no connections to it!  (Read 540 times) previous topic - next topic

oflander

Android has apps, Windows have apps, Linux and macs have apps, so why can't the KINDLE get an IDE? I think Amazon is falling behind badly compared to GOOGLE with their GOOGLE PLAY. ARDUINO should talk to Amazon. It can't be a power problem, because most projects of any size has to use a separate power source. I would like to see more offline arduino subject apps for my kindle like Google play has. The forums here are really great, but having reference text app on my kindle without going online would fill a void that is not there. The forums have some great stuff and some really cool work arounds and so much innovation to do things, it is just a shame that kindle users are left out in the cold. This is not to be negative, but more of hopeful suggestion. I love you guys (and gals). Please don't flame me. Have a blessed Happy New Year.

Coding Badly

The forums here are really great, but having reference text app on my kindle without going online would fill a void that is not there.
Kindles can display PDFs.  There are a plethora of PDF authoring tools available (including "print to PDF" in the latest version of Windows).

pert

Someone posted a PDF version of the Arduino Language Reference on this forum a while back if you're just looking for an offline reference you can read on your Kindle (not the IDE). I'm sure with a few minutes of searching you can find it. You should be aware that version of the reference is significantly outdated though. The reference pages are continually evolving and that was a snapshot of them from years ago. In fact I noticed at the time it was shared it was already outdated.

TomGeorge

Hi,
I found this PDF, I'm not sure of its vintage.

Tom... :)
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

Isaac96

BTW, you can put the Play Store on a Kindle Fire. It just takes about 4 other apps to be installed, AKA the google spyware.
Do not PM me for help. I will delete immediately.
CONNECT THE GROUNDS!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F

Go Up