Go Down

Topic: Arduino Uno R3 on windows 10 programmer is not responding on Arduino 1.8.5 IDE (Read 5837 times) previous topic - next topic

ezarraga49

Han I,

I've bought an Arduino Uno R3 board and I have communication problems with the board. I have installed the IDE 1.8.5 with USB drivers, connect the board to the USB port , I see Arduino UNo on COM3, but when I try to send one program to the board I have these messages, and I can't do anything.
I have tried with several computers, HP, LENOVO, all of them two years old.

Arduino:1.8.5 (Windows 10), Tarjeta:"Arduino/Genuino Uno"

El Sketch usa 928 bytes (2%) del espacio de almacenamiento de programa. El máximo es 32256 bytes.
Las variables Globales usan 9 bytes (0%) de la memoria dinámica, dejando 2039 bytes para las variables locales. El máximo es 2048 bytes.
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xad
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xad
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xad
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xad
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xad
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xad
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xad
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xad
Problema subiendo a la placa. Visita http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload para sugerencias.
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xad
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xadAn

Anybody knows what's happening? Thanks

Alex_Webster

I was having this problem when pin 1 and 2 are connected to a device.
If you are connecting something external to the UNO, disconnect it when
loading then reconnect it after.

ezarraga49

Thanks, but I haven't connected anything yet. I made the first test with the blink program and with all pins free.
It is very strange what is happening, several computers, several USB ports, several cables...and same messages

DrAzzy

The great frustration here is that the sync error provides very little guidance about what the problem is, other than "the serial adapter and drivers are almost certainly fine"

Does the LED give a triple-blink pattern when you press reset? If not, does it give some different blink pattern? (answers No, Yes indicate you got a clone with the wrong bootloader loaded on the chip. Try telling the IDE it's a nano or pro mini and see if those will upload)

Assuming "yes" to first question above, does it do the tripleblink when it tries and fails to upload? If no, autoreset isn't working.
ATTinyCore for x4/x5/x61/x7/x8/x41/1634/828/x313 megaTinyCore for the megaavr ATtinies - Board Manager:
http://drazzy.com/package_drazzy.com_index.json
ATtiny breakouts, mosfets, awesome prototyping board in my store http://tindie.com/stores/DrAzzy

cptbaldo

I heve the same problem since 3 days with the same errors.

- 3PC used with windows 10 pro, win 8, winXP
- arduino IDE 1.8.5
- i changed board. We have a lot of ARDUINO UNO R3 but i tried with MEGA and DUE.
- I changed the cable
- I tried the loopback and arduino works

All boards we used before this problems worked wery well but when i tried to reupload the sketch in order to put a simple modification in a costant (so the sketch ramain the same of previous) IDE begin to shoot out this errors of syncs.

We are completely blocked!!
We can't upload nothing on our arduino.

I'm searching since 3 days a solution but nothing.
nothing
nothing
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhgggggg!!!!

cptbaldo

More information:

status of arduino board:
- LED ON is OK
- LED L is always ON
- During uploading LED RX blik for a few but LED TX is always LOW

All Our PC recognize boards in their COM port, arduino IDE too but there isn't sync.

I tried even with web editor... same errors!

I tried with AVRDUDESS (last version) but nothing because it can't see the board on COM... very strange.

Anmolyadav

MacBoy

Yo lo pude solucionar, cambiando el uso del puerto, ya que por defecto usa el puerto 1com
Simplemente cambien al puerto que esta usando mi arduino.

Espero les sirva.
Saludos!!

juanalcetegaray

el problema que tuve yo fue que mi window8.1 no reconoció los driver  del usb lo que hice fue instalar esos driver buscando en la carpeta arduino1.8.9-drivers y hacemos doble click en dpinst-amd64 intalamos los drivers y listo ya te reconoce la placa arduino

Go Up