Go Down

Topic: Bad quality green prototype PCB lately? (Read 475 times) previous topic - next topic

swe-dude

Jan 23, 2018, 04:07 pm Last Edit: Jan 23, 2018, 04:08 pm by swe-dude
Hello i just started using a new batch of 4x6 cm Double Side Prototype PCB, u know the green ones 4x6 that you can get cheap from ebay aliexpress mm... and they are fragile as hell the old ones was fiberglass all the way thru these new ones only on the surface. I managed to find a few old ones to compare with and the difference are big look and see.

Any one else had the same bad luck?

artisticforge

Hello i just started using a new batch of 4x6 cm Double Side Prototype PCB, u know the green ones 4x6 that you can get cheap from ebay aliexpress mm... and they are fragile as hell the old ones was fiberglass all the way thru these new ones only on the surface. I managed to find a few old ones to compare with and the difference are big look and see.

Any one else had the same bad luck?
This is why I do not use eBay. You have no way of knowing the quality of the item that you getting.
i do not use aliexpress either.

><>

pert

Contact the seller. eBay sellers are very concerned with not getting negative feedback. Usually they'll just offer a refund or at least a discount without requiring that you send the product back. I haven't had as good of luck with customer service on aliexpress but it's still worth a try.

Go Up