21 led limit using ws2811 ardinos mega, mini pro, teensy 3.2 with octo ws2811

Noob Here. I am working with 10 48 led ws2811 strips. I have wired them in a snake configuration matrix. I have also put them inline and received the same results. I have used a mega, a mini pro, a teensy 3.2 with an octows2811 and a wireless, 7 universe led controller.

The problem is that I can run any example sketch and these LEDS work perfectly. The moment I try to use a program to control the LEDS, I can control the first 21 (63 LEDS total) after that the order and color are random and sometimes nothing at all.

I got the same results in vixen (usb and wireless), glediator (usb and wirless) and Jinx (usb and wireless).

With the 7 universe wireless controller I have 3 universes configured and I can control the first 21 of all three universes.

I have installed a 330 ohm resistor in the data line and i have injected power to all the strips using an external 30 amp 12 volt power supply. All the grounds are connected together.

Remember, I can run any example sketch on any arduino and the work perfectly and I get the same results using a wireles LED controller.

I would really like to move on from this problem so I could start building my props, I've been working on this since the day after christmas. PLEASE HELP

12V power supply?

The strips I have run on 5V.

Yes they are 12 volt strips.

I don't see photo.

photo of strips

If the example programs work, then it must be a problem with your "hidden" code.