Go Down

Topic: interfacing arduino with fpga serial communication (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

razzoman

Goodmorning,

I need to make a communication among fpga and arduino. the idea should be to use spi protocol where the fpga is a master and arduino the slave. How could i do it? the fpga works on 50 Mhz and i have an arduino 2560.

Robin2

If you want to use SPI why does your Title say "serial"? If you edit your Original Post you can correct the title.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

razzoman

Because I can accept any advice, even to change protocol. I just prefere using spi, but anything else is ok, just that arduino is a slave and the fpga the  master

Robin2

I have only used SPI with the Arduino as master.

You may be interested in the examples in Serial Input Basics - simple reliable ways to receive data.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

regularhammer

hey i also have the same problenm,..... in last 1 year if you have found out the solution can you help me out with the source codes please

Go Up