Go Down

Topic: happy time fun stuff For Sale! (Read 9787 times) previous topic - next topic

holyjewsus

Mar 02, 2011, 07:41 am Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 04:54 am by holyjewsus Reason: 1
Sometimes in the fast paced world of architecture school, cnc building, wearable electronicking, and trying to move lots of things with motors, you buy too much stuff, and then you run out of money.... so for your purchasing pleasure:

******UPDATED LIST AS OF 5/17/11

openlog data logger with 1 microsd flash card: 18
Protoshield assembled: 5
ultrasonic range finder: http://www.sparkfun.com/products/8503 totally unused, still sealed: 18

2 LED bar graphs unusued: 1 dollar each

GPS http://www.sparkfun.com/products/8975 totally unused: 45

Any volt micro voltage regulator: 5
10 vibration motors from polulu, some sealed some used, all of them for 7.
1 trial size kit of smooth-on 0030 ecoflex silicne rubber, unopened 10
1 gallon size kit of smooth-on RIGID 8 casting foam - 15 unopened
2 anahiem automation steppers 4 wire bipolar 66ozin 8 each (interar)
2 pk-266 2amp bipolar 166oz in motors: 15 each
Flexible Piezo Strip,approx 4in long ($10) has leads soldered on
Lego Nxt White microcontroller brick, also have much of the lego set left! nerdgasm... but no sensors or motors. OPEN TO OFFERS
lego nxt servo board(7)
2 PK-268-01B 250ozin motors, these are beastly motors, but need high voltage and 1 amp per phase... one has a dual shaft, both have pulleys with set screws... one also has 2 leads cut off, so it needs to be driven half coil, unless you can solder onto the small leads that are left (can take a picture)    I'm open to offers on these, need to get rid of them... was 100, now 70 for both... also open to offers.
http://site.motadistribution.com/st2step.pdf

wanted to add canakit motor driver 15 - unused

adding 2 SHARP infrared sensors used, long range from sparkfun... with the jst connectors!!!! 8 each.
adding 3 makerbot optoendstop 2.1 kits, unopened: 3 each
servo tester from Hobbyking, used once to test a brushless motor: 4

I need to get rid of this stuff, so I will go down on prices easily, please ask, and I can do photos through email.

I will totally do deals for multiple things, and I would love to sell as one giant package, email please at

mjk.kirschner@gmail.com

I can send photos

NEW PRICES!

amacmullen14

Hmmm, I'm a little suspicious about how "1 hour" is a good indication of how used the things are...
  XD

One could do a lot to a motor driver in 1 hour...
  XD XD

retrolefty

Hmmm, I'm a little suspicious about how "1 hour" is a good indication of how used the things are...
  XD

One could do a lot to a motor driver in 1 hour...
  XD XD

Yea, those damaging electrons move at the speed of light you know.  :D

holyjewsus

haha yeah, to be explicit, they had pulleys attached and were run at 14 volts with chopper drivers, lifting a fishing weight.

holyjewsus

just wanted to note, all prices include shipping, but that they're not the end all..... I'm very open to offers...on anything.

biocow

Where are you located? Can you ship to the US? (California specifically)

holyjewsus

I'm located in Buffalo, NY, and can totally ship to the US :)

holyjewsus

stuff must go, rent approaching...lowball me!

holyjewsus

if anyone is interested I dropped a bunch of prices.

Valalvax

If I was in a better situation financially.. :(

biocow

I snatched the wifi and servo driver. Paid Saturday, mailed Monday and arrived today. Great deal. Anyone interested I recommend jumping on these deals.

keeper63

All:

I got the EasyDriver boards, ESC's, and the Sharp sensors today; I ordered and payed for them last Thursday (3/17), received them today (3/25). While not as fast as biocow's order, holyjewsus was very responsive to my emails and questions. Overall I think that speaks volumes about the whole experience, especially since he isn't running this as a business enterprise.

:)

Thank you, holyjewsus, for the parts and your efforts. I'm not sure what I'll use any of them for, just yet, but I imagine I'll find something to do with them eventually!
I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

Valalvax

Mar 26, 2011, 10:24 pm Last Edit: Mar 26, 2011, 10:26 pm by Valalvax Reason: 1
Bah... how much did shipping cost?

I CANT HELP IT!

Nevermind, just saw the note about the prices including shipping... sending PM

holyjewsus

keeper63

I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

Go Up