how to drive Sinusoidal Sensorless 3-Phase Brushless DC (BLDC) ?

Hello everyone ,
I want to drive BLDC motor with sensorless wth Sinusoidal control . I can drive BLDC using trapezoidal method. but i didn't get any application note so i can drive bldc with sinusoidal.
i get DRV10983 this ic . mosfets are include and driving logic also by using this i can drive motor but i didn't understand algorithm . so want to know how it works

please help me

sorry for poor English

thank you
Kalpesh

Post your code.

thank you for reply I have code of Trapezoidal driving method. i didn't work on sinusoidal method.
in trapezoidal method i used high side driving of n channel mosfet. and back emf is sense by any one phase
. for this Trapezoidal i refer http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/AppNotes/00857B.pdf
for this way i can drive bldc motor with Trapezoidal method.
what are the hardware changes for Sinusoidal method required and seance back emf ?

sorry for poor English

thank you

Start with the Engineer's calculator, Microsoft Excel. Or your favorite spreadsheet program.

Plot out your current trapezoidal modulstion. Then add the ideal sine wave on top of that. Calculate the difference between the ideal sine and the trapezoid.

You should find that the error is small. Maybe only a few percent.

I assume your power supply has a limited voltage? With that limit appled to a sine wave, you will see that you only give full voltage to the motor for a very short amount of time in each cycle. The trapezoid gives the motor more power for longer.

Then ask yourself if there is any benefit in using the sine wave.

Checkout my post, number #11 in http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=97508.0
for the basic 3-phase PWM generation scheme using Arduino hardware counter timers.

Given a 3-phase modulator that takes an amplitude/phase input, you just have to adjust these
values in real time to get your desired waveform (ie advance the phase regularly for a sinusoid output).

That DRV10983 chip seems to have all the control logic to do this built-in, but its quite complicated -
you need to read the datasheet through several times in the first instance to get a feel for how to use it (this
is normally the case for a complex chip!).

thank you for valuable reply ,
basically i want to drive BLDC ceiling Fan . when i google it i see most of the application note or data used sinusoidal method to drive BLDC fan . And the rpm of fan is up to 400. So i want to drive this fan motor with sinusoidal . i confuse which method used?

Sorry for poor English
thank you
kalpesh