Go Down

Topic: Automatic packaging machine (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Chaperone

Hie guys

I am developing a simple automatic packaging machine which you key in the quantity you want to measure then a valve is opened to allow the liquid into a plastic while measuring and closes the valve when weight on the scale is equal to desired weight. My problem now is on having a program to control my motorised valve so that as the difference between the desired weight and the measured weight is reduced the valve will also be closing accordingly.

I am stuck.
I am using load cells for my scale and a 12v motorised valve for my dispensing control

Chaperone

Hie guys

I am developing a simple automatic packaging machine which you key in the quantity you want to measure then a valve is opened to allow the liquid into a plastic while measuring and closes the valve when weight on the scale is equal to desired weight. My problem now is on having a program to control my motorised valve so that as the difference between the desired weight and the measured weight is reduced the valve will also be closing accordingly.

I am stuck.
I am using load cells for my scale and a 12v motorised valve for my dispensing control

vinceherman

May 24, 2018, 10:29 pm Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 10:29 pm by vinceherman
I sometimes pre-pay at the fuel pump.  I tell the station attendant the amount I want and they enter it into the pump control software (the register).
The pump starts out running at full volume.  But as the pump approaches the full purchase amount, it slows to a trickle.  Then it shuts off right at the full purchase amount.

This slow down before shutdown increases the accuracy.

Paul_KD7HB

Hie guys

I am stuck.
How much time is required for your motorized valve to open and close?

Paul

jremington

I am stuck.
Doing what, and why?

Coding Badly

@Chaperone, do not cross-post.  Threads merged.

Elleder

Hey, does your problem solved?
I find i also meet this problem.

Go Up