Go Down

Topic: Importing CuriePME.h (Read 342 times) previous topic - next topic

ChrisGlasow

Hi, Is there any possibility that the include 'CuriePME.h' might be available using the Arduino Create? The web version is so easy to use relative to the downloaded version. Any way you can help me with this?

Thanks

Chris

ieee488

Hi, Is there any possibility that the include 'CuriePME.h' might be available using the Arduino Create? The web version is so easy to use relative to the downloaded version. Any way you can help me with this?

Thanks

Chris
I guess you are not serious about programming then.

pert

It's not much different from how you would install it on the real Arduino IDE:

ChrisGlasow

May 30, 2018, 09:03 am Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 09:04 am by ChrisGlasow
Hi Pert,
Great!, I really appreciate your help. All went OK. I have had many negative replies in other forums, so your advice was all the more valuable. :-)

Cheers
Chris

ChrisGlasow

ieee488, I am interested to understand your comment. I have turned to Arduino Create because I continually have problems trying to allocate a comport. I use a mac and it seems almost random if a comport is allocated, further I even went to the expense of buying a (cheap but good) windows laptop with no other applications loaded only to find that it still seemed random as to which comport is allocated. I'm sure with your handle you should be able to tell me why. Arduino Create on the other hand worked first time and is totally consistent.

Cheers
Chris

ieee488

May 30, 2018, 03:57 pm Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 03:58 pm by ieee488
ieee488, I am interested to understand your comment. I have turned to Arduino Create because I continually have problems trying to allocate a comport. I use a mac and it seems almost random if a comport is allocated, further I even went to the expense of buying a (cheap but good) windows laptop with no other applications loaded only to find that it still seemed random as to which comport is allocated. I'm sure with your handle you should be able to tell me why. Arduino Create on the other hand worked first time and is totally consistent.

Cheers
Chris

Never ever had a problem!

Arduino Unos from various Chinese sources
Arduino Pro Minis from various Chinese sources
Arduino Nanos
all purchased on eBay at various times in the past 5 years

Linux Mint 18

Windows 7

Windows 10

on various computers at work and at home.

Sounds like a Mac problem to me!
or operator error!   [most likely reason] 

Go Up