Go Down

Topic: What project can I do with the following items? (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

SamuelCB

I have the following stuff:

A Arduino board
A couple of breadboards
Breadboard leads
A simple beep speaker
A couple of push switches
100 various LES's
10 or so 100 Ohm resistors
And The following transistors:
2N2907
PX337
5C597
PX107
BC599
CQ012
BC338
2SC1815
BC598
BC327
C9013
2N2222

Any short fun projects I can do??  ::)

retrolefty

How about a portable nuclear reactor?  ;)

Lefty

SamuelCB

Nah I make those in my spare time all the time, My room is just full of nuclear waste now  ;D

Eight

Don't know what half of those ICs do, but you could always see what kind of game you could make and impress us that way. :)

SamuelCB

Might just do that, is there a place where everybody can upload pics of their Arduino projects?

Osgeld

not officially but I have been kicking around the idea on my personal server

there is a forum for it, but you cant host pic's and files there, but you can tell us all about it then link your stuff in the thread
http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php?action=unread;boards=2,3,4,5,67,6,7,8,9,10,11,66,12,13,15,14,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,86,87,89,1;ALL

SamuelCB

yea your server idea sounds like a good plan! And I will tell you all about it if I do make something but have no where to upload pics so text only :)

mowcius

but have no where to upload pics so text only

Well most of the time, tinypic can work just fine :)

SamuelCB

Funky Diver

and to add (on the pictures front) flickr allows you to comment on your photo's, which I find quite handy

mowcius

and to add (on the pictures front) flickr allows you to comment on your photo's, which I find quite handy

But if you don't have flikr you have to sign up, tinypic doesn't require you to sign up.

Tinypic isn't very good if you have a lot of pictures though, it is better for a few.

Mowcius

SamuelCB

Flicker sounds like a good idea, I will set on of those up since I have a Yahoo account any ways :)

Go Up