pro IR analyzing question

Hi I recently studied ir signals and now I can receive to my computer any remote control ir signals and send them with arduino... I know what each bit is for and etc. so I dont need noob info like before...
what Im trying to do know is to decode and ir signal to its brand, Im using the irremote library which has 3 protocols built in: NEC, Sony and philips
I added a new void called decodeSamsung to the header file and the code file but I dont know what code to use to have it decode a samsung protocol
can anyone help me with the code? (not arduino but sort of c++)
Samsung info:
SAMSUNG_HDR_MARK 4700
SAMSUNG_HDR_SPACE 4310
SAMSUNG_ONE_MARK 700
SAMSUNG_ZERO_MARK 700
SAMSUNG_ONE_SPACE 1543
SAMSUNG_ZERO_SPACE 430
SAMSUNG_BITS 16
I know I should use the match mark and space functions but I just dont know how

so I dont need noob info like before...

I added a new void called decodeSamsung to the header file

Yes, you do need noob info, like before. You added a function to the header file, whose return type is void.

I ment I added an int
still not a noob, just mixed them up for a sec
I know how to completly analyze IR protocols and I checked im right so no I dont need noob info
just a basic code and explanation about how to use the match_mark and match_space functions

I ment I added an int

What is the int for? What did you name the int variable?

Or are you still not calling a function a function?

I added a void that sends the pulses(its a void because it doesnt return a value) and added a long to decode the samsung code
what im looking for is the code to actually match the spaces and marks with the samsung variables I added
if you are not familiar with the IRremote library you wont be able to help me

basically what I need is an explaination of how to use the MATCH_MARK & MATCH_SPACE int functions
or
a way to get the marks and spaces and then just approximetly match them to the desired ints(header/one/zero marks/space, bits)
for now I got everything else in my project covered, I can analyze and SEND any ir signal is I have its remote/data...
what IM trying to achive here is a way to program decoding for the remotes I have to get their hex commands and use with arduino

I added a void that sends the pulses

You did no such thing. You added a function whose return type is void. Please try to use proper terminology if you want to prove that you are not a newbie.

stop it please
I can say I added a void
and yes by void I mean a function that doesnt return anything
If I add an int function I mean I that I added a function who returns an int. ok?
now could you please help me with the code?

I can say I added a void

No, you can't.
You added a void function.

(In C, the default type of a function, if omitted, was 'int', not void.
C++ obviously does not allow such laxity)

fine I stand corrected
now can you please HELP ME WITH THE CODE

I can't see any code.

I gave you the samsung protocol info I got and the library I am using could you please give me a code that matches the samsung marks and spaces with the the ones received from arduino?
e.g. using the MATCH_MARK & MATCH_SPACE int functions that came with the library
you cant see any code because I havent written any which is why I opened this topic

Why don't you match the code and protocol info you have got, and write your own code?

because I dont know how to
I dont know how to get specific details of an ir signal automatically thats why I came here
so If anyone know what code I should use please write it here

If you look around "IRremoteInt.h", you should see some fairly familiar stuff.