using conductive paint to activate a wav

Hi everyone, so I am new to this but I am having a issue regarding using Bare conductive paint to activate the Uno soundboard I have. I followed some tutorials and got it working using sketch but I really don't know how to activate it using a external method such as the conductive paint attached to each side going to the board, any help or references would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!!

You just treat it like a push button. Connect one line to the input pin and the other to ground. In the setup function you make the pin you are using an input and enable the internal pull up resistor.

Then something conductive has to bridge the gap between these two lines. This could be a third piece of conductive ink, or conductive foam or even metal. Then a digital read will tell you if the connection is made or not.

I used a spoon for this:-

The other thing you could use is a touch sensor like this one, Adafruit 12-Key Capacitive Touch Sensor Breakout - MPR121 [STEMMA QT] : ID 1982 : $7.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits and connect the conducting ink trails to it.