Go Down

Topic: kittens (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Henry_Best

I think they are on the fence whether to get a kitten or a puppy.
If they choose a puppy, will they call it Spike?

ChrisTenone

Atmosphere carries combustion vapors to places where they will do good instead of harm - Mike Faraday's 'History of a Candle': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W0MHZ4jb4A

Whoops ::)

Henry_Best

Ow?
That would be a cruel name to give a dog.  When it introduced itself to other dogs it would have to say "Me Ow".

larryd

That would be a cruel name to give a dog.  When it introduced itself to other dogs it would have to say "Me Ow".
lol

No technical PMs.
The last thing you did is where you should start looking.

ChrisTenone

Especially a Shar-pei. He's have to say "I'm Ow."
Atmosphere carries combustion vapors to places where they will do good instead of harm - Mike Faraday's 'History of a Candle': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W0MHZ4jb4A

Whoops ::)

Delta_G

Aug 21, 2018, 06:09 am Last Edit: Aug 21, 2018, 06:10 am by Delta_G
Another Butthurt meme for the noobs who get out of line.

|| | ||| | || | ||  ~Woodstock

Please do not PM with technical questions or comments.  Keep Arduino stuff out on the boards where it belongs.

ardly

Aug 21, 2018, 04:18 pm Last Edit: Aug 21, 2018, 04:19 pm by ardly
Get back on topic
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley

wilykat

Not on topic, the last picture looks more like a baby Ewok than a kitten.

larryd

No technical PMs.
The last thing you did is where you should start looking.

Delta_G

Sep 15, 2018, 01:58 am Last Edit: Sep 15, 2018, 02:01 am by Delta_G
I like that one. 

I tried to post kittens on some jerk today but @AWOL policed it up real quick.  Guess I can't complain too much.  I think it beats continuing the argument over who said something tough to the other first for three pages. 

No hard feelings to @AWOL over the police work.  It's a dirty job and if he doesn't do it then it won't get done. 
|| | ||| | || | ||  ~Woodstock

Please do not PM with technical questions or comments.  Keep Arduino stuff out on the boards where it belongs.

Go Up