GLCD library version 3 (end of life - no longer supported)

I tried to use a Pacific Display Devices 12232-10, a 122x32 module that uses 2x sed1520, but I don't think it can be made to work with the current version on glcd without a lot of work. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I figured out that 122x32 modules using the sed1520 fall roughly into two types:

The first type has an internal oscillator, brings out 2 enable lines (E1 and E2). It's a 68-Family MPU style interface. The VK5121 module in the example provided with the library is this type.

The second type of module has separate chips selects (CS1 and CS2) and needs and external 2 kHz clock. It's a 80-Family MPU style interface. The Pacific Display Devices 12232-10 module is this type.

Support for this type (I think the specific sed1520 variant is called sed1520-faa) would be great but I understand it may be outside of the scope of the upcoming release. If so, it might be a good idea to put some comments about supported types in the documentation or maybe just comments in the code itself to prevent confusion.

As I find time, I'll look at the code again and see if I can figure out what modifications are necessary to make it work. If I can get it to work, I'll be happy to donate the code. Considering my work schedule and lack of familiarity with the current code, it may be a while.