Go Down

Topic: tv show (Read 4009 times) previous topic - next topic

severus66

do you have favourite tv show?

Paul_KD7HB

do you have favourite tv show?
No, but I have a LONG list of not-favorites.

Paul

el_supremo

I highly recommend The Lawrence Welk Show. If that isn't available in your area, there's always Don Messer's Jubilee.

Pete
Don't send me technical questions via Private Message.

CrossRoads

I like shows based on their theme music.
"Lost on Space" with the french horns, one of my favorites.
And "Six Million Dollar Man" with the tympani solo to start is another.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrVt8Ix7Eoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGO57y4td-c
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

larryd

Sep 10, 2018, 01:53 am Last Edit: Sep 10, 2018, 01:58 am by larryd
Lost in space from Netflex.

No technical PMs.
If you are asked a question, please respond with an answer.
If you are asked for more information, please supply it.
If you need clarification, ask for help.

ChrisTenone

This is the real robot from Lost in Space:

What, I need to say something else too?

ChrisTenone

^^ powered by Arduino. No, actually by Bill May.

Currently my favorite thing to watch is Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. I'm also enjoying the latest season of Arrested Development. Also watching (but not enjoying so much) Ozark. Bateman headlines both, and the difference is jarring. I recently finished Goliath with Thornton in the lead - same kind of thing. It ruined a kid's show from my younger days.

But, for over a year now, and still taking up some brain time thinking about it is the latest season of Twin Peaks. I had seen the first two seasons and the movie. In combination, it is Lynch's magnum opus. In case anyone is interested, I've got a favorite theory. Kyle McLaughlin rocked his 3, er .. 4, 5? parts. J/k, just the one, but he does some crazy make up, hair style and ... body suit?
What, I need to say something else too?

Robin2

The Antiques Roadshow

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

westfw

Paul_KD7HB

^^ powered by Arduino. No, actually by Bill May.

Currently my favorite thing to watch is Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. I'm also enjoying the latest season of Arrested Development. Also watching (but not enjoying so much) Ozark. Bateman headlines both, and the difference is jarring. I recently finished Goliath with Thornton in the lead - same kind of thing. It ruined a kid's show from my younger days.

But, for over a year now, and still taking up some brain time thinking about it is the latest season of Twin Peaks. I had seen the first two seasons and the movie. In combination, it is Lynch's magnum opus. In case anyone is interested, I've got a favorite theory. Kyle McLaughlin rocked his 3, er .. 4, 5? parts. J/k, just the one, but he does some crazy make up, hair style and ... body suit?
We used to live a few miles from North Bend, WA. Where the original Twin Peaks was filmed. My nephew was living with us and we took him to the restaurant for coffee and cherry pie. He loved it!

We still stop there for a meal when in the area. Still looks the same!

Paul

skywatch

The Big Bang Theory  :)

JMeller

Hmm - in a forum such as this, how did Knight Rider not make the top 10?? 

The first self-driving car, with AI, voice calling, buttons (a ton of them), the first dash cam,  and a YUGE display of blinky lights....

Don't forget the cool steering wheel which makes smooth u-turn nearly impossible.

larryd

Hmm - in a forum such as this, how did Knight Rider not make the top 10?? 

The first self-driving car, with AI, voice calling, buttons (a ton of them), the first dash cam,  and a YUGE display of blinky lights....

Don't forget the cool steering wheel which makes smooth u-turn nearly impossible.
And it had good theme music.

No technical PMs.
If you are asked a question, please respond with an answer.
If you are asked for more information, please supply it.
If you need clarification, ask for help.

AWOL

Sep 11, 2018, 11:58 pm Last Edit: Sep 11, 2018, 11:59 pm by AWOL
Is any kind of U-turn smooth in a TransAm?
I didn't think they were designed to do bends.

ardly

I liked "Breaking Bad" it broke new ground.  The personalities of all the main characters changed throughout the series changing my sympathies towards them. Quite violent at times but with strong vein of dark humour and once even becoming almost slapstick (the fly in the lab).
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley

Go Up