Go Down

Topic: Spy cameras, who manufactures? (Read 596 times) previous topic - next topic

jwc

Had a client ask me about mini spy cameras. Does anyone know any companies or suppliers that might have complete cameras or camera parts for board level set up?

Robin2

What has this got to do with Arduinos?

Shouldn't you be asking on the SpyCamera Forum?

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Delta_G

Had a client ask me about mini spy cameras. Does anyone know any companies or suppliers that might have complete cameras or camera parts for board level set up?
I guess you're billing this customer by the hour.  That's why you don't do the easy thing and just google.  Instead you post a message on the most esoteric board on a completely non-related forum.  That way it takes a long time to get an answer and you get to bill more. 

Have I got that about right?  Are you going to share some of this I'll gotten booty with the rest of us for doing your research for you? 
|| | ||| | || | ||  ~Woodstock

Please do not PM with technical questions or comments.  Keep Arduino stuff out on the boards where it belongs.

Go Up