Go Down

Topic: In search of an higher level programming language -help wanted - payed (Read 388 times) previous topic - next topic

henkwitteveen

Hi all,

For several projects in the past an Arduino is performing basic tasks like sending serial data to serial-to-parallel chips and LED's
This is not rocket science to write but for me it is.

To be able to make ik more accesable for me I am looking for a higher level programming language which enables the user to build the software by blocks, flowcharts or scripts.

A more graphical approach so to say.

This language is the translation between Arduino (C++) code and the user.

Anyone familiar with this and can give me an advice on how to create ?

I am willing to pay for this software to setup!

Thanks in advance

TomGeorge

Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

pert

I'm not sure what you mean by "scripts" but you might consider CircuitPython or MicroPython as allowing you to program using the higher-level Python language, while being much more flexible and powerful than the visual programming options. This doesn't meet your criteria that it translate to Arduino code or for a graphical approach. Due to the resource demands, you would need to use an Arduino board with a more powerful microcontroller than the AVRs on the classic Arduino boards (e.g. Uno, Leonardo, Mega). CircuitPython is for the SAMD boards. MicroPython is for STM32, ESP8266, ESP32, and a couple others.

Riva

Don't PM me for help as I will ignore it.

Go Up