Go Down

Topic: Examples doen't work with German Blau Network... (Read 562 times) previous topic - next topic

elisedd

Hi,

I'd try you example scripts (e.g. sendSMS for the MKR GSM 1400) but unfortunaly non of the scrips that try to open connections to the network work for me.

First I thought the my HW is broken, but then I found the SerialGSMPassthrough script and started debugging on my own. With the appropriate AT commands, I was able to log into the network an place a voice call - so the HW seems to work fine.

Now I wondering what's went wrong with the example scripts - because they stall already at the gsmAccess.begin(PINNUMBER) == GSM_READY command.

So does anyone have an Idea if this is a general Problem with the Provider Bau (Telefonica) and the scripts or if there some other magic to do as to typ in the pin ( e.g. {1,2,3,4}; ) in the PW array?

THX
Andreas

smgs

Have you tried just removing the PIN? Some of the example scripts use an extra file, secrets.h or a similar name, where you can enter the network  details such as user name and password as well as your PIN code if you use one on your SIM card.

The examples work pretty well for me, but I'm not in Germany

Go Up