Go Down

Topic: Arduino Matlab Communication (Read 257 times) previous topic - next topic

ycngz

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a project about real time noise monitoring and I use an Arduino Mkr1000 with a MEMS SPH0645LM4H-B microphone.

I need  a sample rate of 30000 - 40000 , however because of the limited capacity of the Arduino, I could not run the fft there, system stopped working.

Therefore, I am planning to get data from the sensor with arduino, but  apply the fft with MATLAB.

However, since this is my first time working with arduino and matlab together, I have some problems.

1.  My system and arduino codes require I2S and while I was installing the "MATLAB Support package Arduino Hardware" there was no I2S library option.

2. I know this problem is generally about matlab but; do you know how can I get frequency and amplitude with MATLAB from the 32-bit arduino data?

PaulS

2. I know this problem is generally about matlab but; do you know how can I get frequency and amplitude with MATLAB from the 32-bit arduino data?
It isn't "generally" about MATLAB. It is COMPLETELY about MATLAB. Ask about that on a MATLAB forum.
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

Go Up