Go Down

Topic: CurieIMU gets stuck in interrupt (Read 2711 times) previous topic - next topic

bls8486

I am entry level into the world of programming.  I have experience in AV control systems but this is my first Arduino project.  I have an Arduino 101 and am using the Curie module for both BLE and IMU.  I am only looking at the X axis to determine vehicle motion.  If I move the board around too much, the program gets stuck in the interrupt and will not leave.  What am i doing wrong?  Is there an issue with using both BLE and IMU at the same time?  It doesn't seem like I'm asking too much from the board.

I have a lot of little things in code that I have been using to help troubleshoot the issue.

Any input would be appreciated.

bls8486

Any insight at all would be helpful.

Sep 05, 2019, 07:46 pm Last Edit: Oct 01, 2019, 12:04 am by mejortemporadapara
Thank you for this information.

applexgen.com

elfilo04

There's a programming application called Learn. If that helps you.

tecnologia
put God first

anabelmx

My recommendation is that you read the documentation to solve any type of programming problem. It's like everything, for example in my case when I try to make an application like anonytun, I have to check that the code is well programmed and it doesn't give me errors.
You can see if there are courses in udemy so you can improve a little more, from already greetings and thanks for the information.

Jhon Caster.
Anonytun vpn

Go Up