Go Down

Topic: Arduino uno programming over OTA with ESP8266 (Read 8024 times) previous topic - next topic

Itsch

Finally it works  :)  :)  :)
i change the GPIO in "esp8266-serial-arduino uno-hacked.cpp" from 0 to 5 and use D1 instead of D3 and OTA upload works

it was a long way but now it works, Thank you very much for your supporting  :)  :)  :)  :)

Itsch

so now i want connect the system to blynk, but how can i do this wenn i have the connection RX-TX TX-RX ?

Juraj

Jun 30, 2019, 05:32 am Last Edit: Jun 30, 2019, 06:21 am by Juraj
so now i want connect the system to blynk, but how can i do this wenn i have the connection RX-TX TX-RX ?
do the initial development with esp8266 on SoftwareSerial without OTA uploads. WiFiLink library has a Blynk example to start.

for remote development with OTA upload you can add to sketch a Telnet server as remote 'Serial Monitor'

Itsch

Jul 01, 2019, 02:41 pm Last Edit: Jul 01, 2019, 02:42 pm by Itsch
for remote development with OTA upload you can add to sketch a Telnet server as remote 'Serial Monitor'
How can i do this ?

Juraj

Itsch

Juraj

Itsch

"for remote development with OTA upload you can add to sketch a Telnet server as remote 'Serial Monitor'"

so now i want to use the esp8266 but it was very hot and the ota upload doesn't work no more

Itsch

i think the board is dead but i don't know why. i make all as e before

Itsch

actually i could also buy an esp32 this can be the same as the arduino ? if not even more ? and supports ota upload?

Go Up