Go Down

Topic: Not receiving post notices (Read 577 times) previous topic - next topic

jjeffh

I've only just starting posting to this forum. I see the eyeglasses icon next to my post, with the tool tip that says I'll receive notification of replies, but I didn't get any.

I looked in my profile, but I didn't see any relevant settings there. I checked my spam folder and even my secondary email address, even though I only registered with my primary.

Am I missing a setup step somewhere?

- Jeff

jjeffh

Bump.

So I get it that this may not be the right place to ask this question, but could someone let me know where to post it or who to PM?

Thanks,
- Jeff

ballscrewbob

Might I suggest reading a few more posts as this has been asked and answered multiple times.

Sometimes posts like this become "oh not again".
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

jjeffh

Sorry about that. I went back to Profile and found that the Settings options menu was off-screen with my computer resolution. I found the Notifications option and got it set up.

Thanks.

Jim0000

Might I suggest reading a few more posts as this has been asked and answered multiple times.

Sometimes posts like this become "oh not again".

That may be so, but I am striking the same problem. I am forum savvy, but finding my posts the next day has become a challenge.
There seems to be something very basic missing in this otherwise very comprehensive list of instructions from Nick:

http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html

Please, if this simple question offends, offer me (at least) a re-direction.

Jim.

ballscrewbob

Jim0000

See the magnifying glass upper right.

Click it and type "find posts"

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Go Up