Go Down

Topic: Project using UNO and 9 axis accelorometer. Local to NW Arkansas (Read 273 times) previous topic - next topic

Braz479

Within driving distance. Programmer that can help with a motion activated project.

Moderator edit: phone number removed.

Delta_G

I'm going to report this and ask that the mods remove your phone number.  Take your responses here.  It is beyond incredibly stupid to put up your phone number unless you are just wanting to be abused by the internet. 

It would also be a lot smarter if you told a bit about what you want to have done and how much you are willing to pay.  That will get you a lot more responses.  Or you could at least make one complete sentence.

I'm not far from you, but I'd want to know a lot more about what you're asking for before I offer anything.  Just two (incomplete) sentences with no information doesn't entice me much and makes me think that you're probably not someone who is willing to put in much effort or thought.
|| | ||| | || | ||  ~Woodstock

Please do not PM with technical questions or comments.  Keep Arduino stuff out on the boards where it belongs.

Go Up