Go Down

Topic: Arduino Matlab package 3rd party download error. (Read 405 times) previous topic - next topic

Wintermuteldn

Welcome all. Did any of you experience constant error while downloading Arduino add on in Matlab? I tried numerus time and always I get same error during downloading 3rd party's software. If anyone has solution, please help. 

PaulS

If anyone has solution, please help. 
How is this an Arduino problem?
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

Wintermuteldn

It is not but perhaps others experience same problem and would be willing to share potential solutions.

PaulS

There may be people hanging around the Ford dealership that know something about Briggs and Stratton lawn mower engines, too. But, you are far more likely to get answers about your Briggs and Stratton lawn mower engine some place that specializes in Briggs and Stratton lawn mower engines.

Wintermuteldn

Thank you for your answer. Also, your comparison is not that accurate if I would have faulty Bosch water pump in Ford car, I would ask at Bosch site however it would be also useful to ask at Ford forum to check how common this problem is and what could cause it. Cheers.

PaulS

Thank you for your answer. Also, your comparison is not that accurate if I would have faulty Bosch water pump in Ford car, I would ask at Bosch site however it would be also useful to ask at Ford forum to check how common this problem is and what could cause it. Cheers.
That would be reasonable if your Ford came with a Bosch water pump. It would be silly to ask at a Ford site for help with a Bosh water pump that you removed from a Chevy and jury-rigged into your Ford.

The place to ask for help with getting the Bosch water pump out of the Chevy and rebuilt is not the Ford site.

Ask at whatever site you are trying to download the Matlab code from why you are having problems doing that.

Once you have the Matlab addin installed and configured correctly, then it makes sense to ask questions here.

Go Up