how to store electricity made by water turbine in battery

hello im going to make electricity generater by using water turbine.
what im going to study is the relation between water volume and the measure of electric generation
although im not good at English, I want to know the relationship with them.
because i only studied c++and C, I dont know a lot of things about arduino.
plz link the source code related with water turbine, battery and the water pressure sensor.

안녕하세요 저는 터빈발전기를 통한 수력발전기를 만들기로 한 학생입니다.
제가 탐구하고 싶은건 물의 양과 그에 따른 전기발생량의 관계를 알고싶기 위해 이 프로젝트를 진행하게 되었습니다. 제가 아직 중학생이라 영어가 미숙하지만, 만약 이 글을 읽고있는 한국인이 계시면 도와주세요ㅠㅠㅠ...
그리고 제가 c랑 c++만 공부해서인지 아두이노에 미숙한데, 가능하면 소스코드도 입력해주세요..(힘들면 터빈발전기, 배터리 저장이랑 수압센서 관련 링크라도 첨부해주세요..)

There are water turbines in all kinds of sizes and shapes, producing power from a few W to many MW. Post a link to the specific turbine you intend to use.
Batteries come in many types and capacities. Post link to the specific battery you want to use.
Charging strategies depend on the battery type/size and the voltage produced by your water turbine.
Water pressure sensors again come in many shapes and sizes. Post link to the specific one you intend to use.
Without that information there's nothing we can do to help.

Basically you'll need some sort of charge controller that matches the batteries in question and
manages charging them within their abilities. You might need some sort of power
conversion between the turbine output and that charging circuit, depending on voltage, ac/dc, etc etc