Go Down

Topic: ESP-12 burning fixture development board ESP8266  (Read 430 times) previous topic - next topic

james200167

Hello

I am a beginer with arduino and I am french (sorry for my English)

1 month ago, I have buy a program board (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ESP-12F-burning-fixture-development-board-ESP8266-without-ESP-12F-module/32812849093.html?spm=a2g0w.10010108.1000001.8.2dc35697xSTD3N)

I have install the driver, but I can't send my program on the ESP with Arduino IDE

Can you help me?

hammy

From a quick look that is a development board supplied without any processor- so you won't be able to up load to it without fitting a processor ( that's what it looks like from my phone)

My advice would be ; if you are a beginner buy a genuine UNO from the official Arduino site and start with that . Put this board in the drawer for later.

pert

It's a programming fixture. There is a ZIF socket that you can plug ESP8266 modules in to.

Did you plug in an ESP8266 module to the programming fixture james200167?

james200167

Usualy I program the ESP-12 on a stripboard with a USB/serial adapter and it work.

I have plug the esp on the programming fixture and the light is on when I plug the USB cable.

pert

I guess that's a "yes" answer to my question?

Please do this:
  • File > Preferences > Show verbose output during: > compilation (uncheck) > upload (check) > OK
  • Sketch > Upload
  • After the upload fails you'll see a button on the right side of the orange bar "Copy error messages". Click that button.
  • Paste the error messages in a reply here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the forum toolbar).

james200167

Thanks for the help

I have find.

Tools > Board > Node MCU 0.9 (ESP-12).

When I change the board it work

pert

I'm glad to hear you found a solution. Thanks for taking the time to give us an update.

Go Up